Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Random Links

Topple 2+ for iPhone free for a limited time - fun game, great price

Grumpy Bobby Bowden Interview - a big sigh for all my fellow FSU Alumni

The Canadians Are Coming - Deal Breaker - due to actually being regulated the Canadian banks are poised to take advantage of the US Banking Crisis.

Windows Mobile 6.5 Review: There's No Excuse For This - Gizmodo - While Windows 7 might have made you think there is still some life in MSFT, I might argue that the mobile market is more important for the future, and id doesn't look pretty for Gates and friends.

Comic Relief for the night:



This blogging sure is hard work, leave a comment if you are out there so I know if I should keep wasting my time! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. One source for all the info (and more) that I'm interested in. Keep on wasting your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm learning so much of the funny financial world

    ReplyDelete